Pages

09 February 2013

Kara Thrace and her special destiny

I got the crazy, but not enough mad
I got the woman, but no girly for no lad
I wander possible planets all day
But my autism isn’t on par, they’ll say

I got them original uniquely intelligent ideas
Yet the genius escapes me for lack of paranoiac fears
Like I’m almost there, always just out of reach
Of Their measure, Their standard, those
Prerequisites They preach

Poised to spring for the throat, holding in all my claws
I simply haven’t the human heart to kill
Though death-dealing burns through all fours
Crimes out there I’ll never commit
Grime of hateful spite I’ll never spit, ugh

Time to think but never sit
Rhyme they might not like one bit
But I honestly couldn’t give a shit
Cos I got the steel tits to go for it

see Anonymous ART of Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment