Pages

15 August 2014

ARMAGEDDON BOX (Symbolic violence) Pt.3

Pt. 3

Incite: Minds be blown open wide!
Exhort: Blinds be folded up & dusted clear
Come here!  Sit in my lap & fold your arms round
My newly muscled neck, share if you care
I’m almost mad, take me there?
Or do I go too far.
Do words I have lead me astray.
Does imagination fail me as it holds me upright
Butter on my buns, and I need gumboots
Stop me from slipping or twisting ankle
So energy be ready for tapping
New designs, new fortune set loose
Quiver full, strings tight.
Nemesis met & shame nearly vanquished
Just this now.  Whiteboards aplenty, stationery
Held, ink dripping from the quill &
Space to be harnessed & gently destroyed
(employed)

Go get rescue none for me.  Need to
Walk this alone: hum bass drum
Come you mofo’s come
Time to refine humour & sense of sanity
Realms gush & pour freely, make a river
So accessible,
Drink from & replenish
Souls hold a banquet please

I want not Home but to walk
This path.  Walk, tread, stare, envision
Dig & rake & remake Love
Heavenly bodies
Addicted to ideas & got this
Way to carve

Spit ‘n sizzle, I live in a Garden
Earthly delights, indeed
Lose speed & torture, breathe in
Total, obliterating Okayness
Sumptuous
Missing
Nothing.

Ready. Bitches be hungry


No comments:

Post a Comment