Pages

06 June 2013

A song for all lovers

Ok it’s quiet now everyone
has gone and left me alone.
I can not exist if I want to

(Of sorts) with an old playmate
or two, sitting with strangers
and watching families commune

with my own blood and kin
alone, accents
dancing children little

people who know how to have fun.
souls on swivel poles
when the conversation isn’t interesting

I’ve ever tried to impress
or make love me
has nothing to do with

Do do need one more
Another while with an other
A love to put her morals on standby

How do you pause
This ancient drama,
Girl of the World?

How do I speed up the happenings that matter
And slow down the things
That need to go now

Lay it all out again
Lists and keys and notes, pieces of
a puzzle that somehow ought to fit

Well, my plants survived three weeks
Without my presence
And so should I now I hear my own soul speak

Not lost in a forest, all alone,
But united and known to all lovers
By the sound, soft and deep

see StreetArt in Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment