Pages

25 June 2013

The fucking box (hall of mirrors)

a scribble from a 2012 sketchbook

The fucking box (hall of mirrors)

Hello human being
Most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen

The dust I swallow
The dust of the cold
Intuitive, subversive to
Question the very meaning
Breathe eat sleep seeking
Work one’s way through
The wormhole
The dust we swallow

The fuss we follow
To Be or Not To Be Bold
Shallow, formal
In the hospitals of old
I feel this dirt I can not hold
Arrange the words to untangle
Anything too absurd
While mountains moan
And shift and groan
I tap gently on the
The piano keys,
The krispy krakkle of paper well-worn
The fuss we fawn.

We each have our way,
Times you jar on my ears grrrr
This is my time, our time
Kind time, found rhyme time
Faith and trust I follow, or
What is this life for

That’s why I keep my notebooks small.
I don’t have the space to put this all.


No comments:

Post a Comment