Pages

09 October 2011

23RD Vernal Equinox


Is a second there to speak
Through organised friends
Shelved for easy reference?

When I feel trapped
I want to pack a bag of t-shirts and jeans
And walk out on you
Walk back into myself

I detest forgetting me
And not jumping into my energy
Eiziges Damon weis uber alles

Tolerance; shared space
I’m OK with it
Learning curves, eh
Finding it here and there
Locked away in pockets
Too small to grab
Too tight
When I pop them
It also hurts

Ouch
Stop the pain
Discomfort
Fuck it
It’s me
So, fucking unfuck it
Unfuck it
I’m thirsty
And I want to reject you
For my own fear
Of your rejection
Eiziges Damon weis uber alles 5

How heroic

Leave me alone sometimes
My ears and throat hurt
I’m not complicating am I
Speak straight!

Help me
Help yourself
Red ink

No comments:

Post a Comment