Pages

17 October 2011

OI !


Ailing flailing with hundreds of thousands of
Terabytes of external hard mind
Racing to find something true and kind
Too attached to final outcomes
Ends up walking blind

So take it away now
And then again, please
Empty the trash that’s blown in
Let me be please let me give in

Eiykh plafferisx
Somershm horlwhelp
Karrnivoringcess shamebleed
Was win neversayheresaidnie
Kingblentwatson norsepolypseed
Entwinecked underateshun
Exceeda transformaproceed
Turnnylonfromtweed
Nextgeneration forcefeed
Telling tall tales to next fortune
Repaired - give witness out there

Remember me and fear not pain
Nor external loneliness

Sail away sale away!
Agree to no pay today
Come loose, come play
Sisterbrother say say

Reach up to the sun
Greet Holy Him up high
Feel force field of sky
Then plunge hands, feet, run!
On mighty Mother Earth drum
Come ditty come ditty, ditty
Come, come
No country contains me
No flag to raise
From no slave-ridden place
Just revolution
And righteous thoughts
In a sea
Who owns you?
Who owns me?

I’ve forgotten the time
Ok, so now awake tell me
How I should use this...

SEND - 

No comments:

Post a Comment